Saturday, July 26, 2008

Update to my whereabouts

Ok, so sometimes I think you are probably wondering where I am at? Utah, Idaho, El Paso? Sometimes I am all over the place and don't even know where I am at!! I have an update for everyone. Now that I have traveled and made it final, I can announce with clarity my situation.

Short story long... I got sick about 11 months ago after I had my tubes tied. I have been in and out of the doctor and nobody knows what is wrong. Oh yes, they do. Once Toby left they said I was crazy and sent me away with anxiety pills. HO HUM. Because I knew I was not crazy ( I AM NOT) I went on with life.

These last couple months the sickness just started to get annoying, sometimes worse, but mostly annoying. I was so happy to see my awesome Dr. here in Utah. He told me what sickness I had and then ran some tests. He ran a precancerous test last week and I thought it came back that I was in the clear, but apparently I have to have another test to test for Cervical Cancer. I am sure it is probably nothing because I know I still have a huge mission to accomplish here, but still you have to have hardships to appreciate the good right?

Toby is coming in a couple weeks so I am putting off any surgeries that are needed, but I am scheduled for a hysterectomy on Sept 14th. I didn't want it to come to this, but it has.

Nonetheless.. I am in Utah now. I brought back some of my stuff and the rest is still in storage in El Paso. We have to go back sometime. I am at my moms and we are going to make the best of this. I am sure she is already pulling out her hair, but she offered and I accepted.

We don't know how long we will stay but I am doing surgery and then going from there. This is not what I really wanted to do, but I know it is necesary. I know I can touch lives here also and will try my best to get some Temple work done.

I am so thankful for a supportive husband and mom and dad that help me in times like these. I am so thankful for a Heavenly Father that allows me to grow in many ways to have experiences to share and help others. I am so thatnkful for my good friends in El Paso that understand my situation and even though it will be tough living without me (ha ha) for a time, I can still touch there lives and text all night just like home.

Thanks everyone for being so supportive and I change what my other post said. I do care what people think of me.. I do care about all of you guys that love me for who I am . I love you all and look forward to many more moves and updates!!

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

that's funny - you are right, I was thinking about you and wondering where you were! After we talked in Bryce I think its a great thing that you are going to be up in Utah - I know it hard to make the move from someplace you have worked so hard to make great, but especially with all this new health stuff you will need a little more support and I'm glad for you that you are going to get it (although knowing you I know you won't take too much help)! Good luck with surgery, I hope that it goes well, and most of all, that it helps with your sickness (i'm still not sure my little procedure did me any good, but i'm still hoping for the best).. thanks for the update..

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are doing ok. Sorry to hear about the hystorectomy. If there is anything I can do..... I will try and text you later today, just to say hi!

Hugs, Teri