Friday, August 15, 2008

Brett Favre

I only post this because 1. I want some comments on the matter and 2. My husband was baffled that I was following something that has anything to do with sports. ( He hasn't seen my post on watching the ESPYS apparently)

I have been following this stuff going on with Brett Favre and just wonder what is going on in his head. I wonder if he really did want to retire and then got so bored he wanted to come back? Is he hurting that much from not having his fans screaming at him that he needs to come back to fulfill some kind of ego offset?

What about that he wasn't even thinking of coming back until someone yells out at a press conference and the media makes a huge deal out of nothing and then what do you know? he is being offered millions to NOT PLAY? How does that work? I guess once you have built yourself up high enough you have that pull but come on!

Ok, couple of last things..I hope and pray he did not just go from being at the top of his game to leaving when he is down and out. I hope he has a good season this year and maybe gets humbled if he is a backup. I just hope the best for the guy and think that maybe the media just frazzled everything up for him...

Am I wrong? Is he a smart guy and knows what he is doing? I hope so..

On that note..Yes, for those of you that are wondering. I have a lot of time on my hands to think of nothingness to take away from thinking of stuff sometimes. I actually am finding out that maybe I like sport. My husband is coming back to a changed women, and isn't he so lucky it is changed for his betterment.

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

I have been following the brett favre story, too, if only because I'm trying to figure out how to get paid to NOT work out.. not going to happen for me :) maybe he knew this is what they would do and he played them like a fiddle?