Friday, August 15, 2008

No, he is not here yet!!!

I know I posted awhile ago that when I stopped blogging it was because Toby was here. NOPE! I just have not honestly been in the mood. I have had lots of funny stuff happen and lots of activities to write about and sooo much inspirtation is racking my brain, but sitting and writing it was not flowing for me so I took a break.

Cera, that sweet little girl, has turned to her new phase of speaking. She has learned the work NO and is using it all the time. Can't blame her, that is about all I say to her for most the day. She is however loving shoes now (thanks mom for the new purchase) and will even wear socks longer than 3 seconds. She is soo cute

Carmen is going to kill me with her OCD. People I am not kidding. She is so bad it makes my head hurt sometimes. Example: last night we went on a walk (they rode their new scooters) ok the one MOM purchased to keep at the house. Anyway, we were out and Carmen wants to stop because her feet hurt. Looks as if she has her new church shoes on to ride scooters. Ok, so luckily because I know her I had a pair of tennis shoes with me to change. Fast forward..in 3 miles, she stopped 5 times to switch back and forth.

Her fingernails always have to be painted perfect, if not you will be stuck there taking it all off and doing it over, or the reason she will only drink out of a pink straw? I swear it is not my fault that she is such a monster. She is soo cute too however and I can't get enough of her.

Courtney and Cyrus are getting ready for school to start and trying to figure out if they are going to ride wave boards or bikes on the first day.. life is full of those hard decisions you know.

As for me, I am dying in anticipation for toby to come home. The kids are too but it is constant with me. Today we mark month 7 down and I am soo proud of myseld, ok and everyone else. I also, in trying not to complain (because my husband is in horrible heat and humidity) think that it is already to cold for me here. How am I going to stand it? I definetly am for the warmer climate. Although..Utah is so beautiful. I am almost overwhelmed with the green and mountains and trees oh my!

On to doing some activities to pass the time until my sweet hubby comes home.

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

It is so hard to focus when you have something so exciting to look forward to, especially something big like that! Carmen only stopped 5 times in 3 miles? that's awesome - if we go out on the scooters we can't even make it around the block (3/4 of a mile) before the kids have stopped approx. 400 times! Just keep focusing on the beautiful mountains and the green trees (and the close churches and temples) to survive in Ut..