Saturday, October 25, 2008

The day has come!




October 24th has been on our calenders since June when they said the date that this movie would be out. The Tennyson's (except for maybe Toby) love High School Musical. I love musicals and am excited when the kids like them too.

More than just the musical, we had it on our list of time marks for Toby to return. It is so fun to see events come and go because that means time is going by and he will be home soon!

I actually loved this movie. Some parts were cheesy, but I actually cried in some of it. It took me back to when Toby and I were in High School and getting ready to go to different colleges and thinking we LOVED each other. GOOD Songs, Excellent choreagraphy. Sad to have the series come to an end.

GO see it!

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

yippee!! I had an almost tear a couple times, so then I had to lean over and make fun of it to make the tears go away :) good times!