Sunday, November 2, 2008

October Fun

There are a bunch of pictures in this. Grandma made popcorn balls to take to neighbors and the top of the popcorn popper came off. Ha Ha
Grandma was also the one to pick up the pumpkins and carving supplies. Grandma is filling in on some of the fun things that I am not good at and Toby would usually take care of. Thanks MOM
We also went to a place called Gardners Village and looked at all the witches and they had a petting zoo!
We attempted to webcam with Toby so he could see them in their costumes but since it was 3 am there and his battery on his computer died, we are just sending pictures.
It led me to thinking how silly this holiday is. Cera was so confused why I kept dressing her up and then going to peoples houses and asking for free candy and then running away fast yelling "thank you." Does anyone else think it is silly!
Happy Halloween.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any holiday involving free candy can't possibly be silly! I have no idea what you are talking about! ;) LOL!

Unknown said...

You're baby is growing up. Looks so fun, glad Grama was there too. I love October! Hope Nov. is as good.

ferntyler said...

I thought I commented on this one before - because I totally agree, Halloween is lame, I mean, who needs a holiday where seemingly normal neighbors put out fake body parts on their lawn - weird! I'm jealous you are having so much fun with grandma!

Jenny said...

Halloween is my least favorite holiday. I don't like having all the candy in my house.

Jennifer said...

WHAAAT is going on in this blog--Halloween is awesome!!! Cool decorations to 'scare' the kids without really scaring the kids, dressing up as some fun character the kids will get a kick out of, walking around the neighborhood on a nice fall evening. Let's hear some Halloween LOVE for fake body parts on the lawn (woot woot).

Agreed with the jealousy on the grandma factor though...