Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Biggest Loser







I have always loved the biggest loser show. I remember specifically the week after Toby left seeing a guy from his unit that was leaving the next. I saw him and was cracking jokes that we were at Baskin Robbins getting icecream to go home and watch biggest loser.
I don't watch T.V. very often, but this is one show that I would at least record and watch later. I find it sooo inspirational to see people doing what they have dreamed of. Seeing the hard work and knowing the results you can get from it.

After crying watching the finale tonight, I though maybe I would show my before and after results. I still have a tiny bit to go, but one year working my butt off has paid off!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You look fabulous! And I absolutely L-O-V-E your new hair! WOW! You look gorgeous and I think it looks sooo much nicer! Toby is going to be blown away! :)

staci said...

Ok, you are one hot mama!!! I am so impressed at the change! You look happier too! Props to you my friend!! GREAT JOB!!! :)