Saturday, December 13, 2008

One of my steps in the journey to the new me!





I got new hair!! I have been working really hard on transforming me and I have been waiting for the right opportunity to change my hair. I didn't want to chop it off and bleach it again, because that what I have done for the last 6 years.

I got a great deal and absolutely love my extentions. I went dark brown too, because if you are going to change, why not do it big right?

Well with my new hair I only have finishing touches until I reach all my goals.

Hope you all like!

4 comments:

ferntyler said...

I saw that on facebook - it is up in a pony tail in the back? I want to see it down on both sides! fun transformation ..

staci said...

Liz, I LOVE the new hair. Seriously, I wouldn't comment if I didn't. It looks SUPER CUTE! It makes you look younger. The color is great too. You seriously look awesome!

Tenae said...

You look so freakin HOT! I LOVE IT!!! You should post more pictures so we can see it down. I think the long hair and brown color accents your beautiful face.

Unknown said...

Love it! The color and the curls and the length--if only mine would grow--I get impatient and cut it too quick.